Pathology Fees Richmond & Abbotsford
Pathology collection is available on site at Yarra Medical by a trained pathology nurse. Most pathology tests are bulk billed with a valid Medicare card, however, there are some additional fees for certain tests that are listed below. Patients who do not have a valid Medicare card will be sent an invoice for their tests in the mail from Clinical Labs. Clinical Labs is a sperate entity to Yarra Medical. Any bill or fee enquiries should be directed to Clinical Labs accounts on 1300 369 762.
The majority of pathology tests ordered by GPs are bulk billed with no cost to the patient. However, Australian Clinical Labs does charge a small fee for the services listed below.
Non-rebatable Items (not on the Medicare Benefits Schedule)
- 24hr Blood Pressure Monitoring $150
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone $90
- Counsyl (Family Prep Screen) $629 to $845
- Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Gene $150 to $180
- DNADose $169 to $225
- Harmony (Pre-natal Test) $430
- Legal Blood Alcohol $250
- Quantiferon Gold (TB Test) $75
- Y Microdeletion Studies $260
- Event Monitor (Ambulatory ECG Monitoring) $63 to $63.85
- Holter Monitor (Continuous Ambulatory ECG) $40
- Respiratory Function (Spirometry) $25
Please note prices are subject to variability so please ask your pathology collection nurse to confirm before taking the tests.