Tracel Clinic Fees Richmond & Abbotsford
Travel Vaccinations: protect yourself before you travel
No one likes to be sick in bed when on holiday. Travel vaccines can protect us against common infections especially those that are more prevalent overseas such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, influenza, meningococcal, rabies and more.
Not all GP clinics in Melbourne stock travel vaccinations, however Yarra Medical stocks a full range of travel vaccines.
Travel vaccinations are a requirement to enter certain counties. We recommend getting travel vaccinations 4-6 weeks prior to traveling; this gives vaccines time to take effect and give you the required protection.
Travel Consult Fees
Standard consult fees apply for you travel consult. Please note we do not bulk bill any travel consults appointments. For a list of consult fees please see our fees page. Travel vaccine fees are in addition to the consult fee and are listed below.
Vaccinations in stock at our clinics (GST. inclusive)
- Hepatitis A – $90
- Hepatitis B – $50
- Hepatitis A & B – $110
- Chickenpox – $80
- Japanese Encephalitis – $110
- Typhoid – $70
- Yellow Fever – $130
- Influenza – $20 (free for over 65 & chronic medical conditions)
- Whooping cough (Boostrix) – $70 (free for new parents)
- Tetanus – $70 (free if over 50 or if tetanus prone wound)
- Rabies – $150 (free for Australian wild life handlers)
- Polio – $70
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella – $70
- Meningococcal ACWY – $110
- Meningococcal B (Bexsero) – $165
- Cervical Cancer Vaccine – $190
- Shingles – (free for 70-79 year olds)
- QFever – $170
- QFever skin test – $60
Travel Advice and Vaccinations – Richmond, Abbotsford, Hawthorn, Melbourne CBD & surrounding suburbs
If you live or work in Richmond, Abbotsford, Hawthorn, Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs, our doctors at Yarra Medical can provide you with all your travel vaccinations including yellow fever and whooping cough.