Pathology Richmond & The Hive Abbotsford
Blood tests and pathology collection is available at all Yarra Medical Richmond and The Hive Abbotsford 6 days per week:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 12 noon
- Saturday 9am to 12 noon
Most pathology tests are bulk billed with a valid Medicare card, however, there are some additional fees for certain tests that are listed below. Patients who do not have a valid Medicare card will be sent an invoice for their tests in the mail from Clinical Labs. Clinical Labs is a sperate entity to Yarra Medical. Any bill or fee enquiries should be directed to Clinical Labs accounts on 1300 369 762.
The majority of pathology tests ordered by GPs are bulk billed with no cost to the patient. However, Australian Clinical Labs does charge a small fee for the services listed below.
Non-rebatable Items (not on the Medicare Benefits Schedule)
- 24hr Blood Pressure Monitoring $150
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone $90
- Counsyl (Family Prep Screen) $600
- Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Gene $150
- DNADose $169
- Faecal Calprotectin $75
- Harmony (Pre-natal Test) $430
- Legal Blood Alcohol $250
- Quantiferon Gold (TB Test) $75
- Y Microdeletion Studies $260
- Event Monitor (Ambulatory ECG Monitoring) $63
- Holter Monitor (Continuous Ambulatory ECG) $40
- Respiratory Function (Spirometry) $25
Please note prices are subject to variability so please ask your pathology collection nurse to confirm before taking the tests.
Looking for a blood test in Melbourne?
Visit Yarra Medical today, open 7 days per week. Located across two inner-city locations at Richmond and The Hive Abbotsford.